A PROJECT ON CALL CENTER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (No of pages: 108)
CONTENT OF TABLE
INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT
PROPOSED AND OBJECTIVE
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
IMPLEMENTATION AND TESTING
DATA FLOW DIAGRAM and TABE DESIGN
DATA TABLE STRUCTURE AND PAGE LAYOUT
Call Center Management System will provide the smooth technical support in solving the problems of the end users regarding various products and services, and providing them all the information regarding their queries. A call center is a physical place where customer and other telephone calls are handled by an organization, usually with some amount of computer automation. Call center shift allotment system is proposed for the call centers using which they can computerized their shifts organized, work distribution and employee performances.
- To develop call center management system is giving correct reply to the input queries.
- To provide a mail service to send information from call center executive to the customer.
- To check whether the work progress is according to the chart or not.
- To distribute the different projects among the different supervisors
- To schedule different project in different timetables.
- To distribute timetables among the teams.
- To organize different shifts for different teams
- To check and compute work progress of the teams.
- To collect the different project reports and grade them according to their presentation and successfulness.
Problem statement and literature review:
- This application is for standalone machine.
- Not used within a network.
- Typical (Or as told by the clients).
- Using backend as Oracle (it may or may not be available at client end).
- The existing system was not very effective & was highly time consuming.
- The current system works manually.
- The existing system was somewhat paper-based (paper-work).
- Inconsistency was the major problem in the existing system as there is no proper facility was provided to update the data.
- Large storage space is required to keep to the files and register in proper coordination’s
- In the present system the report generation becomes very difficult.
The project “Call Center Management” automates the operations of a call center by giving replies to the customer’s queries. By adding more entries to the data base store, the application can respond to more number of queries from the customers. The importance is given on giving correct reply to the input queries.
The process of the call center management can be easily explained by means of the Data Flow Diagram. The project gets the queries from the various customers and stores them in a centralized data store. When there are number of queries the queries are stored up in a queue and then the queries are processed one by one. There are separate blocks called data recognizer for recognizing the data, i.e. queries, and data interpreter for interpreting those queries. The input query from the customer is first recognized by the data recognizer by comparing with the entries in the data base store. In the database the solution for each and every query is stored and maintained. Then it is interpreted as what type of query it is and how it should respond to the query. The input query is compared with the queries in the database store. The solution for the input query is founded. The information service switch switches the application between different type of distributed services. The final result, the reply to the customer’s query is obtained at the end.
Methodology and references:
METHODLOGY TO BE USED:
Research design simply means a search of answers to questions and solutions to problems. It is a prospective investigation. Research is a systematic and logical study of an issue or problem through scientific method. Research is a systematic and objective analysis and recording of generalization, principles, resulting in prediction and possessing ultimate control of events.
SOURCES OF DATA:
1 PRIMARY DATA &
2 SECONDARY DATA.
1 PRIMARY DATA:
The primary data would be collected through personnel interviews with experienced development team and other technical head. The required information will be collected in the following technique:
- On the basis of observations
- By discussions with concerned technical team.
- By personnel interviews with head of organization.
- SECONDARY DATA:
Secondly data will be acquired through various sources such as other call centre website.
The required information will be collected in the following techniques:
- Organizational Manuals
- Documents & Statements
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MODEL:
Customer it means the call center has a legitimate need of the software but is clueless about the details and was unable to understand the extract picture of their requirements. So according to the customer’s stage of confusion we adopt the “Waterfall Model” of the software Paradigm. The classic life cycle or the waterfall model, the linear sequential model suggests a systematic, sequential approach to software development that begins at the system level and progresses through analysis, design, coding testing, and support. the following activities:-
- System /Information engineering and modeling.
- Software requirements Analysis.
- Code Generation.
MODULES TO BE USED:
- Administrator Level
- Executive Level
- Customer Level
TOOLS / ENVIRONMENT
Language : Visual basic
Back end : Oracle8