A study on impact of Brand Preference among B-Segment cars on buying behavior of customers with specific reference to Maruti (No of pages: 99)
Consumer behaviour study is based on consumer buying behaviour, with the consumer playing the three distinct roles of users, payer and buyer. Consumer behaviour is the study of when, why, how, and where people do or do not buy products. It blends elements from psychology, sociology, social anthropology and economics. It attempts to understand the buyer decision making process, both individually and in groups. It studies characteristics of individual consumers such as demo graphics and behavioural variables in an attempt to understand people’s wants. It also tries to assess influences on the consumer from groups such as family, friends, reference groups, and society in general. Consumer behaviour is dynamic emphasis that consumer behaviour is dynamic. This means individual consumers, consumer groups, and society at large are constantly changing and evolving over time.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY:
- To find the impact of Brand preference among B-segment cars.
- To understand the Buying behaviour of customers.
- To know the facilities/services expected by the customers from the dealer.
- To know the means of finance preferred by the customers.
- To know the reason why people opt four-wheeler.
- To know the significant attributes preferred by customers in a car.
Scope of the study
The main purpose of the study is to know the “A study on impact of Brand Preference among B-Segment cars on buying behavior of customers with specific reference to Maruti”. This study will provide solutions to the management by understanding customer’s feedback.
Through this study Management will know:
- The reason why people opt four-wheeler.
- To know the features considered by the customers while purchasing a car.
- To know the most preferred brand by the customers.
- The scope of the study is restricted up to the Belgaum city.