A STUDY ON MARKETING MIX OF CADBURY DAIRY MILK (NO OF PAGES: 96)
The sales of chocolates have been growing at a CAGR of more than 10.3%. The chocolate market is the second largest in the confectionary market contributing to 43.9% of the total confectionary market.
Cadbury India was established in 1948 and is India’s leading chocolate confectionary manufacturer. Cadbury India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes a global confectionary and Beverage Company. The company enjoys a market share of close to 60% in India in terms of value of which close to half is contributed by the company’s leading brand Dairy Milk.
- The primary objective of the survey is to understand the purchase behavior of buyers towards Cadbury Dairy Milk in India.
- The study also aims to identify the current attitudes, beliefs and expectations of consumers towards Dairy Milk.
- To understand the barriers and motivations to the purchase of Cadbury Dairy Milk and the opinion of the customers regarding the brand and product.
- To benchmark Cadbury Dairy Milk against its competitors on certain key parameters.
- To understand the marketing mix used by Cadbury India for Dairy Milk.