ADVERTISEMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (No of pages : 84)
CONTENT OF TABLE
INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT
OBJECTIVES OF PROJECT
SOFTWRE AND HARDWARE SPECIFICATION
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY
SYSTEM DATA FLOW DIAGRAMS
SCREENSHOT & CODING
Advertisement Management System which is an complete online solution for advertisers and users who want to advertise their content online. This document contains overall system information and may be used for system design, system development and system testing. Document has a User Manual for User Understanding. Advertisement Management System will provide the all in one place for advertiser where user can select the various plans according need. User will select the subscriber websites where the final advertisement will be showed.
- To develop project on Advertisement Management System
- To achieve business mission and goals on the web,
- To provide advertisement details like advertisement cost in various channels.
- To develop an Online Advertising Agency System is a system design for Reservation the advertisement.
Problem statement and literature review:
- The existing system was not very effective & was highly time consuming.
- The current system works manually.
- The rate at which the work done is very slow due to non-utilization of computerized system.
- It is difficult to remember all data
- In the present system the report generation becomes very difficult.
An Advertisement Management System is a “service business” dedicated to creating, planning and handling Advertising (and sometimes other forms of promotion for its clients. An ad agency is independent from the client and provides an outside point of view to the effort of selling the client’s products or services. An agency can also handle overall marketing and branding strategies and Sales Promotion for its clients. The Advertisement Management System is to automate all operation . generally it includes the order processing, Reservation management and Schedule management. before automating Reservation we have to understand the concept of Advertisement Management System.
- Planned approach towards working: – The working in the organization will be well planned and organized. The data will be stored properly in data stores, which will help in retrieval of information as well as its storage.
- Accuracy: – The level of accuracy in the proposed system will be higher. All operation would be done correctly and it ensures that whatever information is coming from the center is accurate.
- Reliability: – The reliability of the proposed system will be high due to the above stated reasons. The reason for the increased reliability of the system is that now there would be proper storage of information.
- No Redundancy: – In the proposed system utmost care would be that no information is repeated anywhere, in storage or otherwise. This would assure economic use of storage space and consistency in the data stored.
- Immediate retrieval of information: – The main objective of proposed system is to provide for a quick and efficient retrieval of information. Any type of information would be available whenever the user requires.
- Immediate storage of information: – In manual system there are many problems to store the largest amount of information.
- Easy to Operate: – The system should be easy to operate and should be such that it can be developed within a short period of time and fit in the limited budget of the user.
Methodology and references:
Research design simply means a search of answers to questions and solutions to problems. It is a prospective investigation. Research is a systematic and logical study of an issue or problem through scientific method. There are various research designs, but descriptive and analytical research design is most suitable for this study.
SOURCES OF DATA:
1 PRIMARY DATA &
2 SECONDARY DATA.
1 PRIMARY DATA:
The primary data would be collected through personnel interviews with experienced development team and other technical head. The required information will be collected in the following technique:
- On the basis of observations
- By discussions with concerned technical team.
- By personnel interviews with head of organization.
- SECONDARY DATA:
Secondly data will be acquired through various sources such as other relevant website.
The required information will be collected in the following techniques:
- Organizational Manuals
- Documents & Statements
The waterfall model derivers its name due to the cascading effect from one phase to the other as is illustrated in above figure. In this model each phase well define starting and ending point, with identifiable deliveries to the next phase. Note that this model is sometime referred to as the linear sequential model or the software life cycle model. The water fall diagram is basically divided into following 5 models.
MODULES TO BE USED:
This project involved mainly Four modules.
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Pentium-IV (Processor).
- 256 MB or 512 MB Ram
- 512 KB Cache Memory
- Hard disk 10 GB
- Microsoft Compatible 101 or more Key Board
- Web Technologies : ASP.NET 2.0
- Language : C#
- Database : SQL SERVER 2005
- Web Server : IIS
- Operating System : WINDOWS XP