CASE STUDY OF HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AT ADIVA HOSPITAL GREEN PARK, NEW DELHI (No of pages: 98)
CONTENT OF TABLE
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
DEDATA FLOW DIAGRAMS AND DATABASE DESIGN
SOURCE CODE PAGE LAYOUT
Hospital Management System is powerful, flexible, and easy to use and is designed and developed to deliver real conceivable benefits to hospitals.
Hospital Management System is designed for multispeciality hospitals, to cover a wide range of hospital administration and management processes. It is an integrated end-to-end Hospital Management System that provides relevant information across the hospital to support effective decision making for patient care, hospital administration and critical financial accounting, in a seamless flow.
Hospital Management System is a software product suite designed to improve the quality and management of hospital management in the areas of clinical process analysis and activity-based costing. Hospital Management System enables you to develop your organization and improve its effectiveness and quality of work. Managing the key processes efficiently is critical to the success of the hospital helps you manage your processes.
ESTABLISH THE NEED OF NEW SYSTEM
- Problem of Reliability: Current system is not reliable. It seems to vary in quality from one month to the, next. Sometimes it gives good output, but some times the output is worst.
- Problem of Accuracy: There are too many mistakes in reports.
- Problem of timeliness: In the current system the reports and output produced is mostly late and in most of the cases it is useless because it is not on time.
- Problem of Validity: The output and reports mostly contains misleading information. The customer’s information is sometimes not valid.
- Problem of Economy: The current system is very costly. We have to spend lots of money to keep the system up and going, but still not get the desired results.
- Problem of Capacity: The current system is suffering from problem of capacity also. The staff for organization is very less and the workload is too much. Few peoples cannot handle all the work.
- Employee Details: The new proposed system stores and maintains all the employees details.
- Calculations: The new proposed system calculates salary and income tax automatically and it is very fast and accurate.
- Registers: There is no need of keeping and maintaining salary and employee register manually. It remembers each and every record and we can get any report related to employee and salary at any time.
- Speed: The new proposed system is very fast with 100% accuracy and saves time.
- Manpower: The new proposed system needs less manpower. Less people can do the large work.
- Efficiency: The new proposed systems complete the work of many salesperson in less time.
- Past details: The new proposed system contains the details of every past doctor and patients for future assistance.
- Reduces redundancy: The most important benefit of this system is that it reduces the redundancy of data within the data.
- Work load: Reduces the work load of the data store by helping in easy updates of the products and providing them with the necessary details together with financial transactions management.
- Easy statements: Month-end and day-end statement easily taken out without getting headaches on browsing through the day end statements.
- To computerize all details regarding patient details & hospital details.
- To automate the process of ward entries.
- To maintain records effectively.
- To manage current status of staff and doctor availablity.
- The project has information regarding the inpatient details, outpatient details, Billing details and Ambulance details.
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
- Hardware Requirements
Processor : Intel core i3 2.4 GHZ or above
Clock speed : 500 MHZ
System bus : 64 bits
RAM : 2GB of RAM
HDD : 40 GB or higher
- Software Requirements
OS : MS WINDOWS 7
Front End : Visual Basic 6.0
Back End : Microsoft Access 2007