DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EMPLOYEE TRAINING TRACKING SYSTEM A CASE STUDY FIRST BANK ENUGU (nO OF PAGES:81)
CONTENT OF TABLE
PUPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE REQUIREMENT
SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
DATA FLOW DIAGRAM
The role information technology has played in various fields of human Endeavour cannot be over emphasized. Most sections of humanity, like banking industries, auto mobile industries e.t.c have experience the influence of information technology.
Employee training tracking experience is designed to prepare workers in an organization to be able to handle some of the equipment and machinery that may not be available in the various institutions of higher learning.
Computerized employee training tracking system is a powerful database program that records all the data of workers undergoing employee training. A computer database is a structured collection of records or data that is stored in a computer system.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To stop or eliminate the difficulties people face with manual method of storage.
- To eliminated unwillingness and nonchalant attitude of some staff that deal with information in an organization.
- To easy the work associated with manual method.
- To eliminate the error involved with the manual storage of data/information.
- To save the time wasted when searching or sorting through employee training tracking record.
Problem statement & literature review:
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Over the years, manual method of processing civil service has been used. This method has its problems. It has been proven to be very ineffective and inefficient. The need arises for the development of employee training tracking program owing to the problems listed below:
- The difficulties people face in keeping information/data using large files.
- Unwillingness attitude of some staff when dealing with data/information.
- The job of preparing salary payment in annually is tedious causes delay.
- Fragile nature of information/data.
- Difficulties people encountered when searching for given information.
- Time wasted in searching for information on packed files.
- Time wasted in sorting files.
- Difficulties in recording the actual punctuality of some staff.
In this chapter, attention will be focused on the review of the related literature. This shall include the definition of employee training tracking system, its benefit, advantages, other types of tracking system and overview of employee training tracking system in Nigeria.
Employee training tracking system is software that will help in tracking the necessary work to be carried out by an employee. This is a way in which this organization keep track of employee’s input towards the growth of the organization, skill acquisition, completion of a task assigned to an employee, and automatically create a report, solution identification and document change for the growth of the organization.
Employee training tracking system will work amazingly well when it’s well managed. That means communicating to managers and staff the importance of flexibility as a business strategy. This also implies training employee to understand your process and organization’s guidelines. With this procedures correctly followed, an evaluated outcome will emerge and a favorable rules works for everyone.
Tracking system is a system used to monitor set of individual or things and a particular geographical area. Tracking system can go a long way to ensure that every individual subject is well monitored.
Employee training tracking system helps manage and control role-based training requirements and employee competencies. The software’s flexibility allows you to create and deploy a variety of simple or extensive training courses requiring users to learn their duties and demonstrate proficiency. Employee training tracking system can be deployed as a standalone system to control all types of training or integrated with employee training documents to automatically task affected trainee when required other documents change.
Methodology and reference:
METHODOLOGY TO BE USED:
A research methodology in a systematic programming approach of well defined procedure that should be followed in carrying out a thorough research project. An adequately suitable methodology would ensure a very detailed research work and ensure a higher degree of accuracy and efficiency is adopted.
METHODOLOGY TO BE USED:
- Attendance Details
Create a Login form for Main Form.
Create database to store data of employee in the system and to maintain the record of employee of the company under the maintenance of admin and update the report.
Create report for employee and update the report form for generating user details.
METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
In the course of this study, information will be acquired through two sources, and this will be done to gather information and necessary data about the existing system, so as to adopt a way of designing the new system. This source includes:
- PRIMARY SOURCE: – This is the type of data will be collected from the main source of such information. This method of data collection includes:
- Personal interview
- Questionnaires and
- SECONDARY SOURCE: -This is a type of data would be collected from already made material or documents or from an eye-witness. It can also be called indirect source. This may include journals, internet, magazine, textbooks and even referencing written documents.
The hardware requirement for the usage of this system includes components such as:
- Model 600mm Intel
- Storage 40 GB HDD
- Memory 128MB
- Display 5 VG Colour monitor
- Drive CD Rom, Floppy disk drive
- Printer A laser printer
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
Operating system (O/S): Ms Windows 2000
Language: visual basic