PROJECT REPORT ON REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN PHP (No of pages: 103)
INDIAN REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
TESTING AND IMPLEMENTATION
DATA FLOW DIAGRAM AND DATABASE DESIGN
SCREENSHOT AND CODING
This Real Estate aim is to provide a Admin to create and maintain his/her record and searching a detail of latest Projects on the basis of location.
Real estate is property consisting of land and building on it, the business of real estate, the profession of buying, selling, renting land, building Buying or selling a home can be complex and time-consuming. Site provides online real-estate service committed to helping you make wise and profitable decisions related to buying, selling, renting and leasing of properties. E-property management system will provide a fresh new approach to esteemed users to search for properties to buy or rent, and list their properties for selling or leasing.
- To design a real estate website of a particular agency using information collected through internet
- To design a website which integrates all the information needed by user
- To make the website user friendly.
- To allow the user to search plot & land according to his needs
- To save user ‘s time by allowing easy access to the site
PROBLEM STATEMENT & LITERATURE REVIEW:
- Searching is very difficult: searching for details about particular Customer is difficult as there are so many users who want to buy or sell property.
- Time Consuming: Due to manual entry it takes lot of time to enter new data, modifying existing data, deleting it etc
- Misplacement of records: Since records are stored in registers so there is high risk of misplacement of records, which may create headache for administrator who has responsibility to keep track of overall system.
- Manual Errors: While maintaining records error is bound to arise. As it involve lot of human intervention there are many chances of errors.
Real Estate management system is to bring the real estate online and enabling real estate industry participants to benefit from the Internet. Here the user can advertise his property for buying, selling or for renting. Real estate is property consisting of land and building on it, the business of real estate, the profession of buying, selling, renting land, building Buying or selling a home can be complex and time-consuming. Site provides online real-estate service committed to helping you make wise and profitable decisions related to buying, selling, renting and leasing of properties. E-property management system will provide a fresh new approach to esteemed users to search for properties to buy or rent, and list their properties for selling or leasing. Property promises to be the most preferred way of finding your dream property and we are committed to help you make a wiser property decision, as a buyer or a seller. By understanding the needs and concerns of Individuals, Brokers and Builders provide them a common platform for realizing maximum benefits and security from real-estates. The search can be based on the number of bed rooms. number of rooms, price, area, city, plot size, type of property etc. Enter your search criteria to display the matching property. When the property advertised will be shown. It provides a superior real-estate experience by making it easier, faster, secure and more accurate to find buyers for your valuable property. This system is easy to use and also it will maintain a good relationship with the customers, brokers, sellers for properties. This Site Mainly deals with property.
METHODOLOGY & REFERENCES:
A survey research method is the basic research design. I interact with personally to people through questionnaire filling method. Questionnaire is having questions regarding the respondent’s basic information such as contact details, designation, what type of information they want from real estate project developer and Government, what type of documents they check while buying or searching property.
DATA COLLECTTION METHODS :-
Primary data would be collected through questionnaire method which is design to keep in view the objective of the study.
Secondary data would be collected through internet sources, research papers, and published reports by various real estate property website.
DATA TO BE COLLECTED BY INTERNET
Data about the brief description of organization would be collected through Internet i.e. through the existing website of real estates like:-
SOFTWARE TOOLS USED:
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
In this study, systematic random sampling will be used for selecting samples.